OSD-GPS is an on-screen display board that overlays NMEA 0183 GPS latitude, longitude, heading, speed, time, date, and optional altitude onto an incoming NTSC or optional PAL video source. The text can be displayed on a self generated blue screen or overlaid with an incoming video source.
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 1/2"
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Input voltage: 8.0 to 14.0 volts DC (60 ma max.)
- Operating temperature: 0 C to +70 C
- GPS input: NMEA 0183 with GPRMC sentence, 4800 baud
- GPS input: NMEA 0183 with GPGGA sentence, 4800 baud (altitude version)
- Video level: 1 volt peak to peak
- Video impedance: input 75 ohm, output 75 ohm resistively terminated
The OSD-GPS will update all on-screen GPS information each time a complete GPRMC and GPGGA (optional altitude) sentence is received from the GPS receiver. Please verify the GPS receiver is configured to output a NMEA 0183 stream at 4800 baud, 8 bit, and one stop bit.
Warranty & Service:
If the product fails to perform as described in our product description or specification, within 90 days from the date of shipment to the buyer, we will repair or replace the product and/or accessories originally supplied. Failure due to improper installation, misuse, abuse or accident is not covered by this warranty. Incidental and consequential damages are not covered by this warranty.The buyer must obtain a Return Material Authorization by calling (248) 588-4400, and shipping the defective product to Intuitive Circuits, 3928 Wardlow Ct., Troy, MI 48083, freight prepaid. After the warranty expires, we will promptly supply an estimate for the repair cost.